Vice President for Enrollment Management
This position is accountable for the effective and efficient recruitment, evaluation and enrollment of all new undergraduate international students in accordance with established goals and in compliance with federal, state and institutional guidelines and/or regulations.
This position reports to the Vice President for Enrollment Management as do the directors of recruitment, applications & Communication, Transfer Admission, Financial Aid, and campus visit experience; associate director of admission operations, senior assistant director of multicultural recruitment and the Assistant to the VP for Enrollment Management.
1. In tandem with the current Assistant Director for International Recruitment, effectively design, implement and coordinate recruitment strategies for qualified international undergraduate students.
2. Represent Bryant University at college fairs, school visits and off-campus events, and develop and maintain positive relationships with the international guidance community and representatives at feeder institutions.
3. Evaluate all application materials for international students, recommending admission decisions and scholarship consideration consistent with institutional policies and practices.
4. Effectively advise the transfer recruitment staff in the interpretation of international educational records and test scores of applications for credit evaluation and transfer status admission.
5. Assist in the coordination of advertising, publication and promotional activities. Assist in research projects as directed.
6. Work cooperatively with institutional representatives from Student Affairs to assure the smooth transition of international students who matriculate at Bryant.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Certain requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate persons with disabilities.
This position is filled best by an individual with a Bachelor’s Degree and at least three to five years experience which demonstrates professional growth and development in the admission field, with specific background and experience recruiting and counseling international students and a strong commitment to client-centered services. Experience should demonstrate familiarity with marketing practices, management skills, and strong oral and written communication skills. Experience with tests and interpretation of international educational records is important, as well as experience in applying federal guidelines governing admission practices. Demonstrated experience with computer applications is required. A valid driver’s license, and passport are required. Extensive international travel is required.